среда, 9 апреля 2008 г.

My crazy nightlife racing!

It started no Wednesday and finished on Sunday morning at eight o’clock. I went to all possible places you can get drunk in Moscow! Met so many friends and new people… I haven’t met that many at the really long time! With working every day I still don’t know how I survived!

It started on the greatest PUB ever! It appear to be close to my flat and it’s a place where you can sit in a really good atmosphere with a great public and watch sport games. But the greatest thing about it is that they make there own beer there. I met my old friends and we watched a football game)))

On a next day I went to a club named Opera. I can’t say I really like this place but I’ve met my close friend there and it made this night really great. Plus it was the lust night I saw him because he was living the country… I will miss the friendship we had.

The craziness started on a next day when I decided to meet with my other friend to have a drink in a cafe. Then we went to the club name Ray and that was a fatal mistake!!! We've got so drunk there, we end up breakfasting with a shoots of B52 in the after party club)

On a lust day I went on a fashion show at evening and promise to my self I will go back home after! Well.. I couldn’t go before I would see the “burn” girls dancing naked with a commercial body art on them. That is so typically Russian! I loved it.

The party ended in a morning pub with me, my friend and some guys wee just met comparing our fists… I couldn’t stand up from the bed all the next day! It was totally crazy! Hope next time I wont go out for four days non stop!

The main thing I understood, you can’t kill your pain and loneliness by drinking in a fancy clubs or chasing some guys you don’t even care about just to be with someone. You need to learn to face your problems and learn to live with them!

Комментариев нет:

What's it gonna be.

Here goes my first blog in here. I've never been smart and confident enough to believe that my writing would be actually interesting for other people. But somehow I just want to share my world with you and I'm trying to make it less boring then typical "my life" talking.


And one more thing… I’m from Moscow. So my English is not so good :).