суббота, 19 июля 2008 г.

Crazy night!

My aunt was coming from Finland to see me and show me her new husband;). So I decided not to work and spend all day resting and all evening having fun with my aunt. This is how one of a top 10 crazy nights happened to me!

Of course after couple glasses of wine I decided that I want to have fun. As my aunt decided to go to bed, I went to my favorite place Garaje. In which I have a club card now! Weee!

Some shots, some cocktails and I saw myself dancing at the Ray club, where bye the way Morandi was singing «live». Nothing interesting happened there, so I desided to go to Opera club, but it was raining so much I had to try to catch a car standing under the guard umbrella, and belive my it's not the easiest way to do that! After 10 minutes of hopeless trying I started to go desperate and then some guy offered me to come to club Famous with him in wich I've never been before but did wanted to go, so of corse I said yes=)

The show I've seen there was really... No words! I'll just post a video so you would see=))). Two girls with really good body's;) Got naked in the lounge under ours and almost made out with each other and couple of guys near them... I can't imagine how they feel in the morning... They shore did Great promotion to the club. You think I was the only one with the camera?=))

In the morning I went to Garaje again to have some breakfast and of cors meet my great friends there... I was so drunk I almost got in to a cat fight in a lady's room, but for good went to have some more drinks with the girls I was fighting=) The party end up in a Mcdonald's with I think is great ending for this pretty fucked up night!



Hello entertaining!

2 комментария:

LURIK комментирует...

My first comment will be here. I hope you had fun that night but this is pretty fucked up. No doubts this girls were on drugs but how can enjoy watching something like this? When you have no personality to see, no beauty, no simplicity. Maybe I'm not thinking like a guy.
P.S.: don't get me wrong I'm not addressing it to you, it's for this people who enjoy stuff like this.

Kainy комментирует...

Yap) Moscow is pretty fucked up city=) But there is some beauty in it...

What's it gonna be.

Here goes my first blog in here. I've never been smart and confident enough to believe that my writing would be actually interesting for other people. But somehow I just want to share my world with you and I'm trying to make it less boring then typical "my life" talking.


And one more thing… I’m from Moscow. So my English is not so good :).