воскресенье, 16 марта 2008 г.

Today...

Well here I am... Sitting home along. Again. Thanks to my house kipper apartment is finally clean! I think she is always really shocked of how a girl can live like that!!! But well I work like a guy, drink like a guy… Why can’t I live like a guy=)

Ok, back to my loneliness.


I don’t look like lonely person. I have enough money, pretty good job, so someone is always around me. But I’m a typical miserable human being! Why? Because somewhere inside me I don’t know how to be happy. I only feel alive when some drama comes to my house. But I’ve never wanted to be like that! And I really, really want to be happy! I try to change myself every day… But probably problem is not just in me. All this club’s and showbiz crowd, they don’t know how to be friends and I don’t want bulshit people around me. So I always say truth and always stay along.


A lot of people want to know me, but nobody wants to stay. A lot of guys want to have me but no one want to keep me. This is a sad part of my life. But it’s not all sad! I have my great moments! I’ll tell about them in my next note! See ya=)

2 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

..мм.. шоубиз.. фальшивые люди.. Хм.. Я думаю их хватает и в простой "земной" жизни..
Очень понравилась фраза: "Если я работаю как парень, пью как парень.. почему я не могу жить как парень?" ))))

Vlado di Belgrado комментирует...

To keep = to love

Ponimaes, devuska?;)

What's it gonna be.

Here goes my first blog in here. I've never been smart and confident enough to believe that my writing would be actually interesting for other people. But somehow I just want to share my world with you and I'm trying to make it less boring then typical "my life" talking.


And one more thing… I’m from Moscow. So my English is not so good :).