среда, 19 марта 2008 г.

Friends.

Hello friends!

I was already going to bad when this thought came to me. I was just thinking about my last weeks and my future.

Two weeks ago I couldn’t imagine that everything will be like it is now. Like this interesting moment – I had conflicts at work and I thought my friend would help me make a better relation with my coworker and now my coworker helps me to forget my friend…

Things that was supposed to be hard just disappeared, and friendship that I thought would last forever, went away in one day.


I miss you my friends…
Why do you always have to go?

1 комментарий:

Vlado di Belgrado комментирует...

You are finding and loosing friends all your life.
But only first time hurts.
Hurts bad.
Hurts all life.
I still can not understand how and why my best friend betrayed me 8 years ago.
I will never find out...

What's it gonna be.

Here goes my first blog in here. I've never been smart and confident enough to believe that my writing would be actually interesting for other people. But somehow I just want to share my world with you and I'm trying to make it less boring then typical "my life" talking.


And one more thing… I’m from Moscow. So my English is not so good :).