воскресенье, 16 марта 2008 г.

What it's gonna be.

Here goes my first blog in here. I've never been to smart and to shore in my self to believe that something I would write people will actually like to read. But than I thought – Hey, I’m not so special so what, I still have some ideas I would like to share with people.


I’m not going to write about fashion and TV here. Lust thing I want to do after eight years of work in show biz is talk about it in my free time! So fashion and glum lovers, sorry this blog wont be to interesting for you for you. And one more… I’m from Moscow. So I don’t write that good in English. Sorry)

Well let’s skip explaining and go straight to bloging!




2 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

боже... мать, это невероятно тяжело...Я понимаю о чем ты пишешь, но общий контекст моментально забывается мной как только я дочитываю до конца твой пост...
.. я буду очень стараться..)))

Vlado di Belgrado комментирует...

Having in mind that I was in Moscow few months ago, I can tell you that your English is almost perfect. Its very hard to find in Moscow people that speak english well.

So, this is your first blog...can't wait to see what's next

What's it gonna be.

Here goes my first blog in here. I've never been smart and confident enough to believe that my writing would be actually interesting for other people. But somehow I just want to share my world with you and I'm trying to make it less boring then typical "my life" talking.


And one more thing… I’m from Moscow. So my English is not so good :).