воскресенье, 16 марта 2008 г.

Thing's to love!!!

Here we go again! This time I wanted to talk about things I love more than everything in my life.
Like Laugh! I love to Laugh. And I love people who can make me laugh and who can laugh with me! One thing that always the same with all the people that’s close to me is that they know how to Laugh!

And Evenings! God I love evenings! They are so rare! Most of th
e time we see just the day’s and the night’s (Mostly night’s in my case=). But isn’t it great to just walk along in the evening with a nice music in you’re iPod…The smells of nature getting stronger and the hit of the city going down! Thought’s of happiness comes to my had in this kind of moments!
Ou
and of course the cigarettes! I’m trying to quit! And this is really hard, because cigarettes made my life so romantic! If you don’t smoke, don’t read this!=) Maybe its movies but it’s amazing how a cigarette can torn a shitty moment’s in to something really romantic and beautiful! I have a lot of shitty moments, and the lust thing I want to do is to live in the reality when this moments comes! Ah… Life is hard!

I think that’s it for now=)))

Any best things in you’re life you want to share?

2 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

Сигареты, это мать их.. романтично.. особенно когда пасет изо рта как из помойки... ))))
а вообще.. конечно любимая музыка, мысли о счатье во время вечерних прогулок и smells of nature - это бесконечно прекрасно! ^.^

Vlado di Belgrado комментирует...

I stopped smoking when I was 20.
Was it hard?
No.
How I did it?
I' ve found other pleasures in my life.
You can always forward your love to things that deserve it.
Smoking is not one of them.

What's it gonna be.

Here goes my first blog in here. I've never been smart and confident enough to believe that my writing would be actually interesting for other people. But somehow I just want to share my world with you and I'm trying to make it less boring then typical "my life" talking.


And one more thing… I’m from Moscow. So my English is not so good :).