среда, 19 марта 2008 г.

Dilemma...

Hello from nowhere =)

Uh…. It’s always like this… When I’m at the store I’m saying to myself -"You don’t want to smoke, don’t buy cigarettes". And than when I’m sitting at home with out one I’m ready to kill for it!=) And specially now, when I have a great dilemma! I don’t want to stay at home in misery but if I’ll go out I’ll see so many people I don’t want to see and don’t want to face along… So I have a choice between facing my thought’s along of facing people I’m not ready to see… Any way I’m facing my fears.



What should I do? Who knows?

1 комментарий:

Vlado di Belgrado комментирует...

In your case, I would go to nature...in those kind of days sky can be more friendly than anyone else.

What's it gonna be.

Here goes my first blog in here. I've never been smart and confident enough to believe that my writing would be actually interesting for other people. But somehow I just want to share my world with you and I'm trying to make it less boring then typical "my life" talking.


And one more thing… I’m from Moscow. So my English is not so good :).