воскресенье, 3 августа 2008 г.

Natural beauty

Why do people love it so much? Why do everyone look for it? And why do we feel ashamed to let others know that we have changed the way we look for the better? Isn't who we are is what we've made of our selfes?

Some of us was born more beautiful then the others, so why is it so bad to wish to be better. Why is it bad to wish to be loved. Why do people respect something that was giving them by nature and not something they did by themselves?


I don't like to spend hour in front of the mirror in the morning, I don't like to spend 2-3 hr in a gym, I don't like to buy expensive masks and creams, but I do that. I do that so people would like me. Because no matter what we say, we all want to be loved one way or another. And from what I saw in this world, it doesn't really matter who you are and how much you earn if you look bad.

So why do everyone love natural beauty so much?

Комментариев нет:

What's it gonna be.

Here goes my first blog in here. I've never been smart and confident enough to believe that my writing would be actually interesting for other people. But somehow I just want to share my world with you and I'm trying to make it less boring then typical "my life" talking.


And one more thing… I’m from Moscow. So my English is not so good :).