пятница, 22 августа 2008 г.

Living the time of my life!

So I went for a one week trip to Helsinki and Stockholm, hoping to meet my friends and do a little shopping... Somehow it appear to be the best time of my life! It's really hard to tell about all the great people I've met, so please my friends don't be mad at me if I didn't mention you in this blog. You know I love you!

So here we go...

Before going to Stockholm (my favorit city in the world!)I've decided to stay for three days with my aunt in Helsinki. Witch was sopposed to be most boring time of the trip! But thanks to ASW community and random bar party I've met one great guy who managed to prove to me that Helsinki can be really fun! He showed me really nice places and told me a lot of things I didn't know! So thanks to him I really didn't wanted to leave Helsinki! But the time went fast and I needed to continue my trip, So I went on a cruise ship to Stockholm. I love to travel by boat, but this time I just went to the bar and fall asleep back in my room in an hour or two=)

In Stockholm my friend from France was waiting for me. The thing is it's not that easy for european people to come to Moscow, so a lot of my friends from all over the world was meeting me in Sweden.

So back to the Morning... We met with my friend and went for a walk around Stockholm. God, how I love this city. I was jumping around like a kid, being so happy! Stockholm is the place where I feel like home!

When I finnaly got tired I went for a little shopping and in half an hour it was a time for meeting my other friend that came from Austria for a little vacation in Sweden.

At night we all went to the bars and the night clubs... And as usual a lot of crazy stuff happened to me so when I woke up in the morning, my back, shoulder, hand and the nose was in pain! Truly damaging night!

Next day was a best day of all the trip. All do I had the worst handover ever and I was just sitting all day in my new friend apartment, watching movie and eating pizza, it was really, really fun! Plus I used to be a huge fan of that guy when I was 12. So it was really nice to meet someone you respect so much and see that he has a great personality!

At the boat on the way back I really felt sad... So I went to my favorite pub to get some whisky. My mood was perfectly shared with incredibly talented singer who was singing popular rock, ballad and her oun songs. As she said, her mom and dad died one after another and when she was singing, people in the bar could really feel her pain!

All my lust day in Helsinki I spend with my friend (the one I met in the bar) in the cafe and then at his house. We were just hanging out, doing nothing but still it was really fun!

Not the best news was waiting for me back in Moscow... But it was a normal price for the great time I had during my travel! Thank you, my friends for making this trip the best time of my life. Hope to see you all in Moscow soon!





Here is my little video blog from the way back on a boat =)

Комментариев нет:

What's it gonna be.

Here goes my first blog in here. I've never been smart and confident enough to believe that my writing would be actually interesting for other people. But somehow I just want to share my world with you and I'm trying to make it less boring then typical "my life" talking.


And one more thing… I’m from Moscow. So my English is not so good :).