пятница, 27 июня 2008 г.

Working and having fun!

It's been a long time.

A lot of things happened, good and bad. My heart was broken couple of times=), I've got awesome jobs and incredible new friends! For one mounts I had to work in a 3 jobs at the same time. So I basicly used to sleep for 3 hours a day!!! I could fall asleep in 2min! But it was really fun. At 3am I had to wake up to go to my first job - NTV(НТВ) news, where I was working as a makeup artist. At 10am I was already going to a second job on Zvezda(Звезда) channel to bring some closes for the TV programs. Then at 4pm I was going on my third job which was in Taganka teatre(Театр на таганке) where I was working as a main makeup artist and had to stay there till 11pm.

It was a great time, but I don't think I would try to do that again soon!!! I got paid very well was able to go to a long vacation!!! And buy myself a new MacBook that was delivered to me by my good friend from US! Thank's a lot for that bye the way)

So as you see I had fun! Life is never boring for me! I was a first in a line for a crazy destiny!!!

See you soon)

Комментариев нет:

What's it gonna be.

Here goes my first blog in here. I've never been smart and confident enough to believe that my writing would be actually interesting for other people. But somehow I just want to share my world with you and I'm trying to make it less boring then typical "my life" talking.


And one more thing… I’m from Moscow. So my English is not so good :).