понедельник, 15 марта 2010 г.

How do you know that you are on the hook? :)














We sometimes think it's love, or at list that it might be... But are we really in love of we are just on a hook?

Here is what happens when he (or she) don't really like you... But he still want to keep you.

1. You are usually the one to call.

2. When you are asking for a date, your partner usually says something like:

"Oh, let's keep in touch"
"I might have a business meeting tonight, but I'll call you if I can cancel"
"This was a really hard week, maybe soon?" etc

3.He's not really canceling meeting ;)

4.When you are angry because he didn't have time for you, he says something like

"I really like you! I'm just not ready for a serious commitment ...now."
"I don't want to have a girlfriend (boyfriend) at the moment" (He probably already have one)
"I really want to focus on my carer!"

5.After sex, you are not really welcome at his place, or he really, really need to go to work, meeting, friend, bla bla...(Come on, like you didn't think that it's not normal?)














6.You spend your weekend waiting for his call...)

7.When he doesn't call - you call... And he sounds confused.

"Well, it's only been 2 days... I had really important stuff to do! (yeah, on the weekend)

8.He asks you to wait... (For what?)

9.He thinks that open relationship might be a good idea.

10.He never say anything nice to you... Because it's not in his nature.

11.He says too much of nice things to you, but never do anything to prove it.

12.You don't get to meet his friends.

13.Usually, he doesn't buy you presents (even post cards)... (Believe me, he does that to some other girls)

14.Every time you are spending time with him, you feel like you own him something for the precious time he is spending on you.

15.If you would ever try to confront him, he would be avoiding this conversation as long as possible, but if you'll still push him, he'll dump you.


Have fun in your love life...;)
Hope I didn't ruined your day.
kisses
K.

Комментариев нет:

What's it gonna be.

Here goes my first blog in here. I've never been smart and confident enough to believe that my writing would be actually interesting for other people. But somehow I just want to share my world with you and I'm trying to make it less boring then typical "my life" talking.


And one more thing… I’m from Moscow. So my English is not so good :).